A Full-time Learning Alternative to Delayed and Modified Public High School Courses
Dear Parents/Guardians and Families,
We know you are anxious about the opening of TDSB schools and what to expect when your student returns to what may be a challenging situation. As you may be aware, the TDSB has now delayed the school start to Tuesday, September 15. In recognition of your concerns, we have an alternative solution for your student.
Our schools will open on September 1, with safe in-class and online options. To ensure that our students are not disadvantaged by the current crisis in public education, through both physical and operational modifications, we are able to offer our students, staff, and teachers a safe, high quality, comprehensive learning.
Our solution provides the following benefits:
- Start on September 1. You do not experience any delays in studying with us.
- Flexibility; Two months per semester gives students the ability to return to their home school with two earned credits per semester.
- Two GTA locations located in North York and Mississauga
- Maximum 9 students per class, 2 meter’s social distancing and sneeze shielding in classrooms.
- In-class learning combined with virtual learning using a synchronous learning (live plus online learning) model as well as an asynchronous learning (independent self-paced) option.
- Flexible learning opportunities, ranging from one course to a full one year program.
- All credits earned in our Ministry of Education inspected schools are entered on your student transcript at your home school.
- Cloud-based education solutions and our specially trained teachers will provide you a new learning experience.
- Affordable; We understand your financial difficulties caused by COVID-19; We charge as low as $680 per credit course for the lower-income family with considerable financial assistance.
- Or audit our courses; two weeks with a $95 registration fee during the time spent waiting for TDSB schools to reopen.
We are in this together and we all share a common goal of ensuring the health and safety of staff, students and families as well as providing high-quality education. We are committed to making your return to school as smooth and promise to work with you to make this happen.
For more information and to learn about the different registration options, we encourage all parents/guardians to call us at 414-850-8889(Tony or Stephanie). Our guidance counselors are ready to work out a study plan for you.