International Students


We know it's not easy to leave your home to study in a new country. To help you adjust to the many changes, we have developed a variety of services for international students, including: airport pick-up; an orientation to Toronto and TCA that includes walking tours of the city and our partner university campus; peer tutors if you should need additional help with your studies; an opportunity to be matched with a senior student who can provide friendly advice on many issues; e-mail addresses for easy overseas correspondence; health insurance; counseling services; study permit renewal; work permit. U. S. Entry Visa and Immigration Application.

Student Permit

You will require a permit to study in Canada if your program of study is longer than six months. As soon as you receive your letter of acceptance you should go to the nearest Canadian Consulate, Embassy or High Commission closest to your country of residence to start the processing of your Study Permit. Processing times can take up to several months depending on your country of origin. If you are already in Canada your application cannot be reviewed within Canada it must be sent to an immigration office outside of the country.

You must provide the following:

  • Letter of acceptance from Toronto Central Academy and Advanced Learning
  • A valid passport
  • A temporary resident visa may be required
  • Proof that you have sufficient funds to cover the cost of your tuition as well as living expenses
  • Medical clearance may be required
  • Proof that you do not have a criminal record
  • A processing fee

Study Permit Renewal

If you need to renew your study permit, application forms are available in the International Student Services Office or can be downloaded from You should send off your documents no later than 6 weeks prior to the expiry date of your current permit.

Work Permit

You need to get a work permit to legally work in Canada. TCA will help you a get work permit after you successfully finish your education in Canada.

U. S. Entry Visa

To obtain a U.S. entry visa while in Canada you must make an appointment either online or via the telephone. Visit the US Consular Services site for further information regarding fees and the application process. By phone:

(900) 451-2778      |     Mon-Fri     |      7am - 10pm
$2/minute (operator assisted)
(900) 451-6330      |      24 hours daily 
$ 0.72/minute

Student Homestay Services

If you are interested in living with a family and taking part of their daily activities, please contact our homestay service center directly at [email protected]. Homestay costs about $600 per Month.

Health Care

Medical costs are very expensive in Canada. It is mandatory that all international students studying at TCA have access to medical services therefore we insure students from the beginning of the school term once it has been demonstrated that their fees have been paid.

All students are insured as single students. If you have a spouse and/or dependents you are responsible for any medical costs that they incur. We strongly advise you to pay a supplemental fee that will give them the same type of coverage you have.

Students are covered for hospital services, physician's services, diagnostic laboratory and x-ray tests, ambulance services, vision benefit, one annual health examination, paramedical services. There are a number of other services that are outlined in the policy you will receive when you pick up your insurance package, which also contains a wallet-sized insurance card, and claim forms.

Airport pick-up

TCA offers free airport pick-up for all TCA international students.

chaquetas Canada Goose madrid online,fotbollskl?der Sverige,Nike Free Run dam,Camisetas de f��?tbol baratas, Christian louboutin Skor Sverige,Moncler Sverige dam,Canada Goose herr stockholm rea,Botas Ugg madrid,Herve Leger kl?nning sverige,Chaquetas Moncler baratas,Canada Goose outlet baratas,GHD outlet madrid online