Frequently Asked Questions for International Students International
Student Services


  1. What do I need to do in order to study at TCA?

    Submit an application form.
    Submit application fee of $100 (bank draft, credit card, or international money order).
    Attach official transcripts.
    Include a TOEFL score if you have one.
    Include a personal statement and resume

  2. When do I receive an Acceptance Letter?

    Your documents will be assessed and you will be granted an Acceptance Letter provided you meet all academic requirements, programs are available and you have submitted all of the above documentation. For most programs acceptance letters are produced within 1-2 weeks of receiving all documentation. At some points during the year a letter may take as little as 3-4 days.

  3. When can I apply?

    Students may apply anytime during the year. The earlier you start the process the quicker the process of acceptance.

  4. What do I do after receiving the Acceptance Letter?

    You will need to contact your nearest Canadian Embassy, High Commission or Consulate to request your forms for your Study Permit. Please click here for a list of Canadian Immigration Offices

  5. What is a Student Permit and do I need one?

    Anyone wishing to study in Canada must have a valid student permit unless they are studying for less than 6 months in a short program such as English or French as a Second Language program. Your study permit allows you to legally study at Humber College.

  6. How long does it take?

    The process varies from country to country. It can take as little as 3 days in some countries and as long as 6 months in others. The process takes time for many reasons. You may be requested to undergo a medical examination and a personal interview with immigration officials. Also be prepared to present bank statements, which support your ability to finance your studies.

  7. Do I need TOEFL or IELTS score?

    TOEFL and IELTS are recommended, but not required. If you do not have TOEFL/ IELTS, you need to take TCA English-Tech Preparation program.

  8. How much are tuition fees and what do they include?

    Tuition for one year is approximately $15,800 (note that individual program pricing may be slightly higher due to equipment costs), which includes all other incidental fees. i.e. library services, and student council fees. It does not include health insurance, books or lodging.

  9. Do I have to pay all of my tuition at one time?

    Yes, you may pay one semester at a time by paying a split fee charge of $60.00 along with your one semester payment. However, some countries require a receipt from TCA stating that the tuition has been paid for one year in the application for a study permit.

  10. How do I pay my fees?

    Fees may be paid by credit card (VISA or MasterCard only), Bank Draft in the name of Toronto Central Academy, through a wire payment, or in cash. Please ensure that your student number and your full name are on all correspondence.

  11. Can I pay in U.S. dollars?

    Yes! If you are paying by bank draft or wire fees may be sent in U.S. funds equivalents. Please keep in mind that the conversion will be done when the money reaches Toronto Central Academy therefore under some circumstances money sent and money received may vary and you will be responsible for the difference.

  12. Where do I send a wire?

    Please send an email to info@durhamedu.ca for information.

  13. Do you have homestay?

    Yes! TCA uses an excellent homestay service called Student Homestay Services. You can apply for homestay after you got an acceptance letter by sending email to info@durhamedu.ca. Homestay costs about $600 - $900 per Month.

  14. Can I work on campus with a student visa?

    There are some jobs available on campus for students but it is very competitive and students should come early if this is a priority for them. International students may work off-campus if the job is part of an academic program such as a field placement or co-operative education work term. There is also the opportunity for students to stay in Canada for up to one year and work in their field of study.

  15. Is financial assistance available to international students?

    Yes. A number of international student scholarships, administrative jobs are available for qualified students. Click here to check out for more information.

  16. Do you have airport pick-up service?

    Yes. TCA offers free airport pick-up for all TCA international students.


chaquetas Canada Goose madrid online,fotbollskl?der Sverige,Nike Free Run dam,Camisetas de f��?tbol baratas, Christian louboutin Skor Sverige,Moncler Sverige dam,Canada Goose herr stockholm rea,Botas Ugg madrid,Herve Leger kl?nning sverige,Chaquetas Moncler baratas,Canada Goose outlet baratas,GHD outlet madrid online